Growing in your relationship with God is vital. Take time daily to spend time with Him by reading His Word, praying, and listening to Christian music.
As followers of Christ we need to continue to grow through God's Word, prayer, and study.
Bible Reading Plans
Come Worship With Us
- Children Classes - 2yrs - 5th grade
- Jr. and Sr. High Youth Classes
- Back To The Bible - Meets in the basement and is currently studying quarterly material by Cokesbury.
- Son Seekers - Meets in the basement (Rosebud Room).
- Sowers Of The Word - Meets in the basement (Fellowship Hall)
- Fidelis Class - Meets in the chapel (Main Level) and is currently studying quarterly material by Cokesbury.
- Young Adults - Meets in the Tobias Lounge (off Sanctuary) and is studying God's Word in light of current events.
- Nursery Provided
- SEEK is a mid-week opportunity to fellowship and dine on physical and spiritual substance.
- SEEK is for 3 yr olds - 5th grade, Jr. and Sr. High Youth.
- Women's Study - Monday or Thursday evenings, 6:00-7:30 @ Tammy Culp's home (Call the church for directions)
- Men's Study - Sunday afternoon, 11:30; in the chapel
*Child Care is provided during Sunday morning and Wednesday evening events.